Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Profile

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cupcake Day at Two Scrapbook Friends!

I was doing some recipe testing last night and I made quite a few cupcakes.  I was perfecting my chocolate cupcakes as well as trying out a new pumpkin cupcake.  The test was successful, but I ended up with a lot of cupcakes.


My mom suggested that they have a 'cupcake day' at the store and let the customers test the cupcakes too.  I decorated them up with some Halloween treats and not to many came back home.

I am working on some samples for pre-order for Thanksgiving and for Halloween.  I should have the information available on my blog soon.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

As one of your faithful taste testers, I can say that all of your cupcakes have been extremely delicious! I especially liked the tie-dye and the pumpkin cupcakes - yummy!
Joanne xo

Sharon said...

Congrats Amanda! Super creativity and talent showcased here. WTG!

mn36 said...

Congrat's Amanda
Loved your samples at the store and anniversary crop. Delicious and beautiful.

Post a Comment