Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Profile

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Two Scrapbook Friends 8th Anniversary Celebration Cupcakes

Well I have just recently made cupcakes for Two Scrapbook Friends for their 8th anniversary and had a blast doing so. I had to make a total of 110 cupcakes for the function that they had and this is what I created!

I tried out a new cupcake recipe and it worked great! The cupcakes were PERFECT!!:)

I had to make icing in lots of different colours to match the decorations and the theme!

I created cupcake picks that I put in the top of each cupcake.  The icing matched each pick and I embellished it with ribbon too!


I put each cupcake in an individual bag and added curly ribbon to finish it up!




This was my first big order.  It was a lot of work, but I loved it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment