Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Profile

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Want To Be A Sugar Artist

Hello!

My name is Amanda Wolff and I am 18 years old. I am currently finishing up highschool and then I am wanting to go to school to become a pastry chef (sugar artist). I have always loved to bake things like cupcakes and cakes, but in the past year my passion for it has changed dramatically. This past summer I took two courses to learn how to decorate cakes and cupcakes properly. I am currently making cupcakes for events that Two Scrapbook Friends is running and for some family events. I will be posting images of any of the creations that I make! Hope you enjoy!

This is a cupcake tree that I made for a crop at Two Scrapbook Friends!  The flowers are made of fondant!



These are special cupcakes I made for my Grandma and Grandpa's 45th wedding anniversary!  The flowers are made of gum paste.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

You do such beautiful work Amanda, wishing you much success in your new venture!

Post a Comment